Cassandra, 17. TV shows are Life. Currently going to school & working a part-time job. I have 3 dogs. Unrequited Love is my life story.
Pretty much Random Stuff. Pokémon Master since I was about 2.
Whatever i like at the moment, sooo:
The Mentalist, SuperWhoLock, Firefly, Psych, Hawaii 5-0, Once Upon a Time, Grimm, House, various animes, & so much more.
Adam Levine, Maroon 5, Olly Murs, Enrique Iglesias, All-American Rejects, etc. Apparently Rock/ Alternative music is my favorite.
I love Kurt Hugo Schneider
Captain America ❤️❤️
If you read this to the end, you're awesome. ❤️❤️
Feel free to message me whenever with whatever. :)
If you wanna be my inspiration, let me know. ;3
12 minutes remaining
15 seconds remaining
0 seconds remaining
3 hours remaining
20 minutes remaining
347 hours remaining
2 seconds remaining
14 minutes remaining
you know whats better than a mozerella stick?
37 mozzarella sticks
Tutorial: how to make a study schedule.
- Make a reference sheet with separate lists for each subject. This reference sheet is used to orient your daily studying.
- List the material you need to study for each subject. Be more specific than you would be on a study schedule and make sure you put down everything you need to go over.
- On your schedule, highlight the exam dates and deadlines and put down any relevant information.
- Using your reference sheet, assign certain material to go through each day.
- If you haven’t been working on study material throughout the semester; schedule days before your study leave to work on study sheets for revision, flash cards, summaries, whatever you use to study.
- Take a day to gather your study material before your study leave begins. Like the weekend classes end or so. This will save you a lot of time when you sit down to study every day.
- Schedule your studying so that you start studying for the last final first, and the first final last. Make sure you start this early enough to give yourself time to revise for the subjects you need to.
- If you have a day between each of your finals, take the night of the final off and revise for the next exam the day after. If not, take the couple of hours after your exam off then revise for the next one.
- Schedule the harder/heavier material in a subject first, so that you work on that material when you have more energy.
- If you’re taking subjects that you have difficulty with, or subjects with a heavy workload; schedule catch up days. However, don’t let that encourage you to slack off. Try to stick to your schedule and only rely on the catch up days if you really need to, and if you don’t; then it’s a day off!
- Also, schedule days off… a day or if you can’t afford it, half a day. I can’t stress how important it is to take time for yourself, it’ll help you avoid burnout.
Disclaimer: this is the way I’ve been making study schedules since I started college. By no means am I claiming it’s perfect or that everybody should follow it.
I’m sorry I’m posting this by the end of the year when a lot of people are already done with exams, but perhaps it’ll be helpful for people taking summer courses now? And also for next year :)
Treat yourself the way you treat your favorite characters. Look into your back-story to understand your current plot. Sympathize with yourself. Recognize your flaws, and appreciate your strengths. Defend yourself. Cheer yourself on when you go into battle. Appreciate every relationship you make and always look for hidden potential. You’re the protagonist in your story. You’re the main character. You’re the hero.
Treat yourself like one.
I hate when i lose something and my parents says “well i guess you didnt care about it enough” like you’ve lost me in a grocery store before so
i fucking hate how i get attached so easily like i don’t understand. i meet someone new, find interest and BAM it’s like i can’t stop thinking about it. this needs to fucking stop
How old were you when you had your first kiss?
If I handed you a concert ticket right now, who would you want to be the performer?
What color looks best on you?
Name three facts about your family.
What's the best thing you can cook?
If you could pick the gender and appearance of your child, would you?
If you died right now, what song would you want to play at your funeral?
Favorite holiday dish?
Would you ever get into a long distance relationship?
Favorite kind of soup?
What's the most thoughtful present you've ever received?
Are you currently in love with someone?
Would you ever become a vegan?
What's your favorite hot beverage?
For your birthday, what kind of cake do you ask for?
Do you like going on airplanes?
Did you ever play an instrument? If so what?
Who was your best friend when you were six years old?
What color was your childhood home?
Do you like where you're from?
What was your favorite book as a child?
What's the scariest dream you've ever had?
Would you rather carve pumpkins or wrap presents?
Favorite kind of candy?
Would you rather be cold or hot?
Do you listen to what's on the radio?
Do you like when it rains?
What's a movie you cried while watching?
Do you think you're important?